Ingrid Jarisz PREC Presents MLS® Number: 922517
935 Royal Terrace, Victoria, BC V8S 3K9
PRICE: $3,650,000| Built 2015 | Finished Area: 3,724 sq.ft. | Patio 510 sq.ft. | Garage 500 sq.ft. | Lot Size: (60′ x 120′) Approx. 6,000 sq.ft.
Welcome to 935 Royal Terrace, located in the heart of Rockland
This near-new home, in a very desirable area, has been built with attention to detail and craftsmanship by Ron Egli Construction and Design.
The main level features 2-storey entry to welcome your guests in style. Generous living room features gas fireplace and open floor plan with dining room offering plenty of space. Dining room leads to butler’s pantry which offers beverage fridge, prep sink, and walk-in pantry for storage.
The gourmet kitchen will impress even the most discriminating chef with Miele appliances including gas cooktop, wall oven, warming drawer, cabinet depth fridge and dishwasher. Custom cabinetry with granite countertops makes for a functional and inviting kitchen with large island and eating bar.
Two sets of double French doors lead out to the east facing rear patio with inviting gas fire pit bowl and private space to host an alfresco dinner and enjoy the beautiful west coast summers.
The main level also offers a large den/office and a gorgeous powder room.
The upstairs is welcoming via an open staircase and views over the main entry. Two generous bedrooms, each have generous closets and a great main bathroom with quartz countertop. The primary bedroom has a walk-in closet, with organizers, and a spa-like ensuite providing separate shower and soaker tub finished with Quartz countertops.
Conveniently located laundry room with cupboard area completes the upper level.
The lower level of this amazing home features a large media room, wired for projection TV, a fourth bedroom, and a full bathroom, ideal for guests. To complete the lower level, easy access to the double garage, additional storage/workbench space and a full mechanical room with convenient entry to the components for the hot water in-floor, radiant heat…. one of the most efficient and comfortable heating systems available.
Viessman high efficiency gas boiler provides hot water radiant heat, via in-floor in concrete capped floors on the main level and bathrooms, and radiant baseboard in upstairs bedrooms.
The home is wired with Control4, with built-in speakers and plenty of options for connectivity to security, lighting, sound, heat etc.
There is a large attached double garage and a generous driveway, to provide covered parking for all your vehicles, bikes, and kayaks and more.
This private 6,000 s.f. lot offers east exposure in the private rear yard with over 500 s.f. patio with gas firepit, irrigation system and low maintenance mature gardens.
This lovely home is located in the highly desirable Rockland area of Victoria, within easy walking distance to theatres, shops, restaurants and all that Downtown Victoria has to offer, vibrant Cook Street Village and Dallas Road Waterfront just minutes away.
Balance of 10-year New Home Warranty in place for peace of mind.
• Fiberglass asphalt shingles on pitched roof
• Acrylic stucco finish and clear 1×4 cedar siding with cedar soffits
• Aluminium bronzed thermal windows
• Mature landscaping and drip irrigation including to all planters
• Extensive landscape designed concept….low maintenance year… no lawn, concrete planters including 11 aluminum planters
• Designated BBQ area
- Gourmet kitchen with large island and eating bar
- Double set of Euroline French doors for true outdoor living
- Solid core Palazzo Capri interior doors
- Traditional style crown, baseboard, and trim
- Large 4’x6’ shower without threshold, air jetted tub, heated floor, heated towel bar in ensuite
- Granite or Quartz countertops (laminate in the laundry)
- Side by Side Washer/Dryer, wall mount ironing board and hanging rack in laundry room
- Butler’s kitchen with sink and wine cooler
- Large walk-in pantry with wine rack and LED lighting
- Miele appliances including cabinet depth fridge, wall oven, convection micro-wave, warming drawer, dishwasher, and 5 burner gas cooktop.
• Engineered oak floor glued over concrete capping
• 100% Lisbon wool carpeting
• Accent LED lighting in kitchen, pantry, powder, primary bedroom, and media room
• Landscape lighting and path lighting
• Built-in vacuum system
• Energuide rated home by BuiltGreen builder
• Valor L1 gas fireplace in family room
• Valor Ventana series gas fireplace in living room
• Gas fire pit bowl on patio
• Viessman high efficiency gas boiler
• Concrete capping on main and lower level
• Radiant baseboard heat in 3 upper bedrooms
• 50 US gallon gas hot water tank
• Heated towel bar in ensuite
• Heat recovery ventilation system
• Control4 for TV, touch screens, front doorbell camera, intercom, and sound
• Optional automation of heating, lighting, and security
• 60’ TV with 5.1 surround sound in family room
• Built-in speakers in family room, living room, den, primary bedroom and ensuite
• Double car garage with storage area and mechanical room
• Hot and cold hose bib in garage
• Anodized aluminum overhead door